Helping organizations and nation to build gender diverse workforce
Connect with us
We focus to make the child Independent Reader
“Once you learn to read, you will be forever free”. The Daisy Montessori Reading Enrichment program starts your pre-readers off with fun “look, listen, action, and repeat” methodology to make your pre-reader to be an independent reader.
Without any questions, reading is a vital talent in everyone’s life and there is more treasure in books than any gadgets. So, we like our young learners to gain the reading skill with fun and easy methodology where they will learn all sounds, tricks, logics to read with confidence. We know that children might not enjoy reading all the time. But, yes! If we have games and quizzes and present the same reading in a different manner, the performance will certainly improve.
At Daisy Montessori School, we believe that education is far more than learning a subject; it also involves activities that broaden children’s learning via new life experience and opportunities. Some reading enrichment activities like drawing, picture description, sequencing, action, singing apart from reading and writing help the child grow with more confidence and capabilities.
The Daisy Reading Program starts your pre-readers off with fun “look, listen and repeat” methodology. Colorful picture cards, illustrations help connect words to familiar objects, to start putting words together. Your child will progress to identify nouns, verbs and adjectives, and use them within sentences.
Our program aims:
To make every child independent reader by following a unique methodology which includes –
- Letter sound / Phonics – with actions and rhymes
- Digraphs, short & long vowel sounds.
- Tricky bit of words, tricky / sight words.
- Blend and read – makes reading easy.
- Regular reading (different levels of books including Bob book) and writing practice.
- Teach alternative sounds – fun to learn same sound made by different digraphs.
- Tricks to read complex words and independent reader.
- Integration of reading, writing, listening and speaking.
- Reading stories which focus on natural and real events which relates to the children’s experience.
- Reading is conducted for the purpose of comprehension.
- Use of children produced texts etc.
Enroll your child in our reading enrichment program today and watch her/his flourishing reading skill with more capabilities and confidence.